COVID-19 – Information on the current situation at the Mozarteum University(as of 24th November 2022)
- Safety measures for university operations
- Wearing an FFP2 mask or a medical mask is recommended.
- Recommendation for teaching: 1 metre distance.
- Mandatory reporting of infection: All members of the university who have tested positive for Covid-19 must immediately register via Covid-19 survey sheet on our website. Infected persons are banned from entering all university premises for at least 5 days. A return to the university is only possible with a negative test result. In case of an infection with symptoms, a sick note is required.
- Project groups (opera, choir, drama, etc.) and student teachers may undergo a free PCR test 1 x per week. This is easily available at various pharmacies
(especially Engel-Apotheke in Linzer Gasse, with which the PMU cooperates) after registration. Registration:
- Hygiene rules such as thorough hand washing and disinfection and regular ventilation of all rooms remain in place. Sufficient distance (at least 1 m) should also be maintained.
Please send any questions regarding the safety concept for special projects and other questions that are not answered in this letter to:
DI Nikolaus Posch: +43 676 88122 307 | email@example.com
- Logbuch Corona